Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"Yesterday was Tuesday, but Today is Tuesday too!"

I promised y'all yesterday that I would post about school and probably life. I really am sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I got slammed with 4 research papers and reading. Lots and lots of reading. It was horrible. But now finals are upon me and communication will dwindle from this end. But here is a recap of the past few weeks:

I was home this past week for Thanksgiving. I may or may not have seen you, if not then I apologize. But like I tell everyone, I'll be home again in nine days and I'll be home for a month. There's going to be plenty of time to see me. Anyways I was home and it was glorious. Literally sleeping in my own bed and not having to wear shoes while showering was life changing, seriously. I really did miss my bed and actually being able to fall asleep and not lay in bed for an hour pondering the purpose of life. But I also enjoyed seeing my family and friends. 

I spent Thanksgiving with my family which was really nice. I was beyond thrilled to eat a home cooked meal. I also saw most of my friends. I had a bowling party with my friends from Savers and it was a blast. I also went ice-skating and shopping with my cousins, which was fun. I did in fact go Black Friday shopping. Actually I shopped Thanksgiving night, so yes I am one of those horrible people who shopped, but as a college student, how can you not pass up such great deals? And I did get to chill at home, which was the best part. 

I realize that my last post was about the CMAs I think, so I will recap what's happened since then in a short tidbit. I got to interview country singer Josh Turner. That basically made my life. He spoke at Belmont about his new book and so I got to interview him for the Vision. He was such a sweetheart, like seriously I don't think I have ever met a nicer guy. So that was beyond cool. But other than that, I've just been getting all my homework done and working. Basketball season started so I've worked a few games. It's been fun. I literally get a front row seat and am getting paid at the same time. It really is a win-win for everybody. But honestly that's it.

Currently I am watching the Blackhawks vs. Blues game and it is majestic. I seriously miss being able to watch the Hawks and thank the Lord NBC Sports has a live stream online which is free. One of my favorite words! I'll probably do some more studying this evening once the game is over....GOAL!!!!! YES Versteeg!!!!! Okay sorry y'all, back to my post...ANOTHER GOAL!!!! YES KANER!!!!


Like I said, finals start this week, so may the odds be ever in my favor. I'm hoping they all go well, I'm sure they will, but one can only hope so much! And then like I said, I'll be home in six days. I'm already excited to be back. There really is no place like home! 

P.S. I have decided to title my posts as Supernatural quotes from now on as long as they work with what I wrote. And since yesterday was Tuesday, well this one works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment